The Remaining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Brave

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff)

Go down 
+2
Stealthkill
PonySlaystation
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PonySlaystation
Average Joe
PonySlaystation

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff)   Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Thought I'd kick things off with a slowish-paced, less-than-serious game everyone can enjoy, and we can all pretty much just mess around with and have fun, because that's what this is all about anyway. So here goes:

The sun sets upon the Unforgotten Realm, a thick, moonless night taking its place with no end in sight. Lord Moran, king of this world, has become overcome by an overwhelming rage at his subjects, striking down a great many with the legendary weapon known as the Banhammer like a blind man after a pinata. Fearing what is to become of the world, several of his people have fled to an alternate reality, where they currently plot to overthrow Moran and retake their homeland. However, so long as the mighty 0corn and the unstoppable Mael Strom still stand, not to mention Chocobo and Chubbikins, their underlings, this task will prove extraordinarily difficult. Time is of the essence, and one shot is all the rebellion has- all you have. So use it wisely.

Character sheet:

Name: (can be your username, real name, another alias, whatever, just so long as it's you)
Sex: (male or female)
Appearance: (at least TRY to be descriptive... please? =( )
Power(s): (no more than three; the less you have, the stronger those you do have are)
Weapon(s): (be semi-realistic at least, I mean really)
Misc.: (anything else you wanna tell us)

Last edited by Dr. Admin on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : That guy's name is censored lol)
Back to top Go down
Stealthkill
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Stealthkill

Number of posts : 198

Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff)   Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Name: Stealthkill
Sex: Male
Appearance: 5’9” and 130 pounds. As his weight signifies, he is a skinny type of person. However, several seasons of soccer in his past has given him many muscles to complement his hairy legs. This combined with his light weight allows him to be able to run fast. He is not very strong, only a half-step up from weak, but his strength is that of an untapped potential. Stealth’s hair is black and straight, and was recently cut to a medium length right before the school year started. His eyes are ever changing; they range from a green, to hazel, to brown. His arms and hands are slender, more suited for finesse and precision than strength and force. He wears size 11 New Balance shoes, normally black. His closet consists of Hollister, American Eagle, and Aeropostale shirts, and cargo shorts. In the winter, he switches over to jeans, and wears a Hollister sweatshirt underneath a thin black coat made of a wool cotton blend.
Powers: Invisiblity. Shifting into a shadow form.
Weapons: Two short swords attatched to his hands, and two silenced pistols. Note: The short swords are longer than the pistols so they can be used as bayonets.
Misc: Stealth has an amazing singing voice. And if Pony makes a character based on himself, Stealth is sexier than said character. Also, Pony Slaystation forgot KillerKitten, or did he?

Last edited by Stealthkill on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I came up with something real to put in the Miscellaneous Section.)
Back to top Go down
Skittles
SexyFrench
SexyFrench
Skittles

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff)   Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Ummm...my first RP attempt...Sorry if I suck.

Name: Skittles
Appearance: 5'9 With light skin, short black hair, and green eyes. He weighs about 180 pounds. He is always wearing denim jeans with a red shirt T-Shirt and large black fleece jacket. He wears size 12 black and white sneakers. His arms are short, and his hands are wide. He is a rather large person, with broad shoulders.
Powers: Berserker rage, giving him a short burst of strength and makes him almost immune to pain.
Weapon: A two-handed sword.
Misc.: If it's ok, I'm normally offline after 9:00 to 9:30 Central.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wicca.com
Decemberian
Adventurer
Adventurer
Decemberian

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff)   Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:40 am

Name: Bandanana; simply Band, or his alias Decemberian

Appearance: Band is probably one of the shortest among the group being 5"3 feet tall, being from a heritage probably different from the group. He has dark curly hair, brown almond eyes, a low-bridged nose and wide lips, all surrounded in a skin-tone of brown. He has a decent body; not too muscly, not too lean.
He wears a casual fitting black shirt, a cotton red jacket, and a pair of gray jogging pants.

Power(s):
-Pick of True Mood; Band is able to set effects to his foes or allies which circulates to the mood of a song which he plays in a stringed instrument. E.g. A soothing Latin song would most likely have an effect of healing his allies, while a heavy head-banging song would strengthen them and their will to fight.
-Decemberian; despite being only a mere alias for Band, it is an ancient gift -or at occasions a curse rather- which transforms him into a green fire-breathing dragon for a limited amount of time. It is, though, only possible as a desperation move (Such as his allies and himself losing in battle) or when his rage fills him completely. Having lack of training of controlling this ability, Band is unable to have total control of Decemberian, striking mindlessly those who had done hurt to him and his friends.

Weapon(s): A Kampilan, an old provincial blade of his nativity, and a maple-wood acoustic guitar.

Misc.: He was born coincidentally on a day in December that connected the linings of two mystical planets, thus given to him the ability to turn to Decemberian.
He is shocked by the fact that Skittles is actually a man.
Back to top Go down
Tirin
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Tirin

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff)   Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Name: Tirin; A.K.A., Infernus

Appearance: Tirin, coincidentally, has many physical features in the same general area as Skittles does, including weight and height, as well as hair, skin, and eye color. His hair is medium-length. Despite his age, he possesses a strength uncommon in fully-grown men, probably because he is not merely Canadian, but a Newfoundlander. He tends to wear jeans and a green t-shirt, and looks strangely thin despite his weight, a result of his muscle density.

Power(s):
-Time Control: Tirin has absolute control of time in every conceivable way, including being able to teleport to any location under the influence of the power of time, which is basically anywhere in the known universe. The only disadvantage to this is how he tends to either use it for pointless purposes, such as getting himself a Coca-Cola or Mountain Dew, or in moments when it is completely necessary. Like five seconds away from certain death.
-Shadow Vampirism: Afflicted by an ancient curse - or, in his eyes, a blessing - acquired through a unique combination of genetics, Shadow Vampirism is a way for Tirin to survive without eating or drinking, rendered quite redundant with his control over time. However, he can, as the name implies, become a shadow, impossible to harm, whilst able to harm others. He also possesses the ability to 'grow' appendages formed of shadow energy. He uses this power generally to scare the hell out of people.
-Infernus: Tirin's alter ego. He becomes a cold, merciless killer as opposed to the generally cool guy he tends to be. His hair turns a silvery color, his eyes go azure, and a black jacket marked with a silver-filled Ouroboros appears on his back. In this 'form', he is perfectly willing to use his powers to murder anything that looks at him funny. Thankfully, his control over time is inactive in this mental state.

Weapon(s): A large, black, two-handed sword, engraved with runes. He claims it to be of no particular origin, and that he just found it. However, this blade is actually a demon in the guise of a sword, known for stealing people's souls. Unfortunately for it, Tirin was the most recent person to take a hold of it, and his will overrides it's own; He is starkly against the theft of souls. Infernus, however, allows all hell to break loose, namely allowing the blade to drain the souls of his foes.

Misc.: Immortal. Also shocked that Skittles is a man.
Back to top Go down
Duke Donut
Average Joe

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff)   Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Name: Duke Donut
Sex: twice
Appearance: I don't have a face.
Power(s): The power to have everypower. also I can't die. Also I'm really attractive, and Also everyone likes me.
Weapon(s): My penis.
Misc.: Love.
Back to top Go down
Decemberian
Adventurer
Adventurer
Decemberian

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff)   Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:30 am

Duke Donut wrote:
Name: Duke Donut
Sex: twice
Appearance: I don't have a face.
Power(s): The power to have everypower. also I can't die. Also I'm really attractive, and Also everyone likes me.
Weapon(s): My penis.
Misc.: Love.

(Boo...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff)   Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unforgotten Heroes (semi-serious RP that EVERYONE can enjoy, not just RP nerds and awesome people like me with just too much time on their hands and stuff)
Page 1 of 1