The Remaining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Brave

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
geriand
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
geriand

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time   Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:42 pm

The latest adventure in Square Enix's amazing multiplayer Final Fantasy extraaavanagaaaaaaanzaas!!
I am eagerly anticipating the release of this title, it will be on both DS and Wii and will allow the consoles to connect and play together, meaning I can play with friends who have only a DS as well as friends who only have a Wii. However I hit a snag when I realised I don't have any friends... who play Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles!

So I've decided that we can all play together! All of us own at least a DS or a Wii and for a small price we can have hours of fun together, i.e you must buy this game so I have people to play with. Kiito that includes you.

links:
IGN Review: http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/965/965699p2.html
Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles:_Echoes_of_Time
Back to top Go down
InfamousI
InfamousI

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time   Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:28 pm

This is funny, because we just got home from buying the game for Wii as a spur of the moment thing, and here's this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysanthropicasylum.net
Mysteria Kiito
Hero
Hero
Mysteria Kiito

Number of posts : 313

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time   Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Coincidence. We bought it without you having to tell us to.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time   Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Is it any good Kiito and Lm?
Back to top Go down
geriand
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
geriand

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time   Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:27 pm

Its amazing, the amount of extra and new stuff they have added is incredible, I even have a little world map I can run around Very Happy The magic system has been fixed after the first game making it too easy and the 2nd too hard.

My Friend Code:
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time   Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:46 pm

I'll just wait for an EarthBound game instead. I'm not exactly into FF.
Back to top Go down
geriand
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
geriand

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time   Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Pankey I told you its an Action-RPG, there's not turn based involved so all the battles are live, the only reason its a Final Fantasy is because it has Mogs and some of the armour we can get is the same as the classes from previous games, atm I am wearing a fancy Blue Mage Mask and a sparkly Black Mage Robe!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time   Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:03 pm

geriand wrote:
Pankey I told you its an Action-RPG, there's not turn based involved so all the battles are live, the only reason its a Final Fantasy is because it has Mogs and some of the armour we can get is the same as the classes from previous games, atm I am wearing a fancy Blue Mage Mask and a sparkly Black Mage Robe!
I'm still not sure, it IS Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
InfamousI
InfamousI

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time   Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Dragon-Head wrote:
I'll just wait for an EarthBound game instead. I'm not exactly into FF.
I'm afraid you're going to be waiting forever, from everything I've read, Nintendo of America lawyers want the game to be changed to prevent potential copyright infringement suits, and the game designers refuse to make the changes. There's no foreseeable compromise coming, and hence, no game coming.

And geriand, I'll see what I end up doing tonight, and may play a bit with you.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time   Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Ever since I played EarthBound I've never been able to quite enjoy FF. It's always the same mideval setting, same weapons, same spells and attacks. Another thing that turns me off FF is the constant milking of VII, I played it and it was a good game but not the greatset, and the Aeris death is massivley overrated. I'm sure the CC series is quite different but franlky I don't care for FF any more. I like EarthBound much more and why is because of the originality, the RPGs I played before EarthBound were games like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and Pokemon. When I played EarthBound my mind was blown, it was an amazing and innovative game, criminaly underrated barely describes it. A game with more uniqueness, originality, and humour than series like FF deserves to be better known. I know this doesn't apply to every FF but for the most part it feels like I'm playing the same game, the odd VI or CC might come along and show me the series still has gas but I have hardly seen that lately. Don't even get me started on VII, I just absolutly abhor it (but I really do want to rant on it so go ahead and egg me on, I won't be mad Razz ) .
Back to top Go down
InfamousI
InfamousI

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time   Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:31 pm

Dragon-Head wrote:
Ever since I played EarthBound I've never been able to quite enjoy FF. It's always the same mideval setting, same weapons, same spells and attacks. Another thing that turns me off FF is the constant milking of VII, I played it and it was a good game but not the greatset, and the Aeris death is massivley overrated. I'm sure the CC series is quite different but franlky I don't care for FF any more. I like EarthBound much more and why is because of the originality, the RPGs I played before EarthBound were games like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and Pokemon. When I played EarthBound my mind was blown, it was an amazing and innovative game, criminaly underrated barely describes it. A game with more uniqueness, originality, and humour than series like FF deserves to be better known. I know this doesn't apply to every FF but for the most part it feels like I'm playing the same game, the odd VI or CC might come along and show me the series still has gas but I have hardly seen that lately. Don't even get me started on VII, I just absolutly abhor it (but I really do want to rant on it so go ahead and egg me on, I won't be mad Razz ) .
FF7 wasn't a mideval setting, nor was 8, nor 10 from what I saw of it. Nor did 7 or 8 have the same weapons, nor the same magic system, perhaps the same spell names, but not the same way to use them. Nor did they have the same attacks. So I'm not sure where you came up with all of these conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time   Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:45 pm

InfamousI wrote:
Dragon-Head wrote:
FF7 wasn't a mideval setting, nor was 8, nor 10 from what I saw of it. Nor did 7 or 8 have the same weapons, nor the same magic system, perhaps the same spell names, but not the same way to use them. Nor did they have the same attacks. So I'm not sure where you came up with all of these conclusions.
I'm refering to the classic FFs, VII was the last the straw though. I absolutly hat that game. But if you and geriand are raving about this game so much it might be worth the look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time   Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time
Page 1 of 1