The Remaining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Brave

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Merges and New Areas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Admin
Admin
Dr. Admin

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-22

More Merges and New Areas Empty
PostSubject: More Merges and New Areas   More Merges and New Areas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:39 pm

I have merged console and internet gaming into "General Gaming" as well as created a new area for discussion of films, literature, and photography. I also renamed "The Escapist" to "Forum Activities."
REASONS FOR THESE CHANGES
1. I want to make this less a U.R hater forum and more of a general forum for past fans of U.R and friends of those people. Through this we can make our forum unique.
2. The gaming topics are fairly unpopular, surprisingly. I figure it won't hurt to make one area for them
3. Off-topic is really an overflowing area. A separate section for those commonly discussed subjects, as well as the new topic for posting of entertaining videos in off-topic, should cut down the overflowing popularity of off-topic when compared to other sections.

bounce

Also, at the time of this writing (March 9th 2009) I am looking for a moderator. Anyone interested, please fill out the topic in off-topic about it.
Back to top Go down
https://unforgotten.rpg-board.net

More Merges and New Areas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Remaining :: Announcements/News :: Announcements! News!-
Jump to: