The Remaining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Brave

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just don't get Golden Sun.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-02-22

I just don't get Golden Sun. Empty
PostSubject: I just don't get Golden Sun.   I just don't get Golden Sun. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:20 pm

People keep saying it's the greatest game ever but I played it and that's far from what I think. It was fun for sure but it was pretty plain as far as an RPG goes, the game was overall 'alright'. Compared to the better RPGs it just wasn't that great. EarthBound, Chrono Trigger, FFVI, DQV, Magical Starsign, and Disgaea, far surpass Golden Sun. Another problem was with how short the first game was, I was surprised to discover I was nearing the end when I had gained so few levels, they should have tried to expand the story a bit to make the game longer.

Eh, but I guess everyone has different tastes.
Back to top Go down
Skittles
SexyFrench
SexyFrench
Skittles

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: I just don't get Golden Sun.   I just don't get Golden Sun. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:07 am

I played Golden Sun for the GBA...it fucking sucked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wicca.com
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: I just don't get Golden Sun.   I just don't get Golden Sun. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Skittles wrote:
I played Golden Sun for the GBA...it fucking sucked.
I guess that you only love it if you haven't played other (better) RPGs, people who had this as their first will put it on an almighty pedestal (much like FFVII) and worship it. I'm glad I started with Pokemon, although a good RPG not as sophisticated as Chrono Trigger, EarthBound, and Dragon Quest (gameplay wise), still the current generation of Pokemon has much to offer in terms of competetiveness and strategy.

I don't know what I'm saying anymore, I just trailed off on something and now I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just don't get Golden Sun.   I just don't get Golden Sun. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just don't get Golden Sun.
Page 1 of 1