The Remaining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Brave

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RANKS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Admin
Admin
Dr. Admin

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-22

RANKS Empty
PostSubject: RANKS   RANKS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:27 pm

(UPDATED)
Against my better judgement I have decided to implement ranks.
One of these behaves like the other forum, the rest are different.

(POSTING RANKS)
These are ranks you will have from posting a certain number of times. Remember that spamming posts to get ranks is silly and will decrease the size of your penis and/or pussy. These are not targeted as an accomplishment as the other rank is. These are simply to show who really gives the most to the forum. So remember to think "Oh man that guy has 3 sweet swords next to his name, I'm totally going to post here."

NEVERADVENTURER (0 posts)
You're neveradventurer until you make a post. This is to show those people who never post at all
AVERAGE JOE (1)
This would have no rank on the main forum. Until 50 posts, you are an average guy.
ADVENTURER (50)
Unlike the other forum this is for posting. This applies for all the ranks in the posting section. You get two sexy stars next to your name so whats not to like?
JOE THE PLUMBER (75)
Your middle class business fails. You have been rewarded with a series of bieres.
DOUBLEADVENTURER(100)
You made it to 100 posts? Sweet, that's double the amount for adventurer so you're a doubleadventurer. This name looks incredibly awesome and you should kiss the feet of these people and/or have babies with them
HERO (250)
These people are not moderators but they might as well be because they spend enough time watching people on the forum that they have 250 posts which is very nice and such so they are heroes
LEGENDARY HERO (500)
Feeling legendary? 500 glorious posts will net you legendary hero. You got 5 cute little swords and the universe combusts when you get this.
EXCEPTIONAL SPAMMER (1000)
You spam more than I do asdfgh. When it gets to this point you probably spam, so your spamming will be rewarded by having it pasted on your little name. How adorable.
POSTMASTER (2000)
You mastered the posts and your name reflects it. You have no life, congratulations
REPUBLIC COMMANDO (3000)
Ohhh yeah.

(THE ACTUAL COOL RANK TO GET)
SexyFrench
SexyFrench will give you the name admin in french under your name, which will be both sexy and french which will show in your name. This is only given to people who do all of the following
A) Never flame people
B) Are hilarious
C) Do not suck cock, especially that of the admin
Having this rank means more than all the others and yes, this is actually a reward. So good job for earning it.

There's all the ranks for you. I hope you enjoy this rank system. If not I will remove it in a heartbeat as I am on the fence about this anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://unforgotten.rpg-board.net

RANKS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Remaining :: Announcements/News :: Announcements! News!-
Jump to: