The Remaining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Brave

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats. Empty
PostSubject: Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats.   Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:23 pm

"They Have,It's just he's not in it. I try to help people and do what Jesus wanted me to do. HELP people. I only try to convert someone once. If they dont want to hear about it fine, I let them live their own life. I think some of science hurts the world by making life look it doesn't matter,and feelings are nothing more than a way to get us to make kids. Expamles The Hoacoasts,and Aboruting emberos." from S-Unleashed

Feel free to find your own quotes from these delightfully idiotic characters!
Back to top Go down
Stealthkill
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Stealthkill

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats.   Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:37 pm

BRILLIANT PANKEY!

"I don't mean to sound ignorant or rude, but Evolution would make a lot more sence if he had a few of the missing links in the chain ie: fish with legs, Humonkey, and how does something with gills get lungs over time?" by Haydyn.

"The topic is Religion. You are talking about Humonkeys, not my chosen field." by Haydyn.

"I'm just questioning Evolution. I didn't bring it into this thread." by Haydyn.
Back to top Go down
Tprime
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Tprime

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats.   Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Lol, they found a missing link that links upper primates(apes, monkeys, homo sapiens) to lower ones(lemurs). I thought it was uber-cool.
Back to top Go down
http://Tprime.deviantart.com
Stealthkill
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Stealthkill

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats.   Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Yeah, he was being an asshole to 0corn and Chocobo, then Rob came in and banned him.
Back to top Go down
Rock
Joe the Plumber
Joe the Plumber
Rock

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats.   Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:44 am

Tprime wrote:
Lol, they found a missing link that links upper primates(apes, monkeys, homo sapiens) to lower ones(lemurs). I thought it was uber-cool.

They did, indeed. Except that it was a fake and the guy who made it, buried it, and then pretended to have accidentally dug it up was called on it. Unless I'm thinking of another missing link...
Back to top Go down
InfamousI
InfamousI

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats.   Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:53 am

SirSchmoopy, 2 months and 385 posts of civil and mostly intelligent discussion later:
Quote :
Holy shit why the hell is there a Religion thread not locked? Seriously. Take this kind of discussion somewhere else because without throwing my viewers on the subject, no one can argue that no other topich as caused more wars and violence over the generations then religion.

Keep this crap off these forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysanthropicasylum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats.   Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brilliant excerpts from S-Unleashed, Sinow and other twats.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Remaining :: Forum Activities :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: