The Remaining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Brave

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the best size of breasts?

Go down 
+5
beckoneko
.Korny.
Tprime
Mysteria Kiito
Dragon-Head
9 posters

A-size
What's the best size of breasts? Vote_lcap7%What's the best size of breasts? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
B-size
What's the best size of breasts? Vote_lcap7%What's the best size of breasts? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
C-size
What's the best size of breasts? Vote_lcap67%What's the best size of breasts? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 10 ]
D-size
 7% [ 1 ]
Other
What's the best size of breasts? Vote_lcap12%What's the best size of breasts? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-02-22

What's the best size of breasts? Empty
PostSubject: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:29 pm

The ultimate question, the community will decide.
Back to top Go down
Mysteria Kiito
Hero
Hero
Mysteria Kiito

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:30 pm

C though I am a D.
Back to top Go down
Tprime
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Tprime

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Other, because I'm comfortable with all sizes.
Back to top Go down
http://Tprime.deviantart.com
.Korny.
Average Joe
.Korny.

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:17 pm

C though I am a B
Back to top Go down
beckoneko
Average Joe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:45 pm

C is just big enough, but small enough to fit in cute shirts. I often have to get a size bigger to fit my chest in it, but then the rest of the shirt is baggy and doesn't fit right. It is also the average size in America.
Back to top Go down
Tprime
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Tprime

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:23 pm

beckoneko wrote:
C is just big enough, but small enough to fit in cute shirts. I often have to get a size bigger to fit my chest in it, but then the rest of the shirt is baggy and doesn't fit right. It is also the average size in America.
Average cup size in the US is actually a B. It's a C in the UK.
Back to top Go down
PoohBear
Joe the Plumber
Joe the Plumber
PoohBear

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:32 pm

This really is just post farming with a poll isn't it?

Oh well I didn't vote, my higher than average intellect demands that I solve world hunger and tell no one.
Back to top Go down
beckoneko
Average Joe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Tprime wrote:
beckoneko wrote:

Hmm, I had heard that it went up from 34 B to a 36 C in recent years, but that would make sense, since American b = a European c. Although Americans tend to be bigger than Europeans in general.
Back to top Go down
Tprime
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Tprime

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:38 pm

beckoneko wrote:
Tprime wrote:
beckoneko wrote:

Hmm, I had heard that it went up from 34 B to a 36 C in recent years, but that would make sense, since American b = a European c. Although Americans tend to be bigger than Europeans in general.
I heard from a family friend that British obesity rates were higher, although throughout all of Europe it would be lower on average, I'm sure. But the google search I did came up with 34B(Which confirmed my thoughts), but I'm not so sure how recent that information was.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Admin
Admin
Dr. Admin

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:44 pm

You are forgetting the wonderful e-size
Back to top Go down
https://unforgotten.rpg-board.net
Forgefire_McCain
Adventurer
Adventurer
Forgefire_McCain

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:17 pm

I like A personally, though I think body type takes a back seat to other factors.
Back to top Go down
Tirin
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Tirin

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:05 pm

European 82C.

Best ever.
Back to top Go down
Mysteria Kiito
Hero
Hero
Mysteria Kiito

Number of posts : 313

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:23 pm

Tirin wrote:
European 82C.

Best ever.

o.O I wonder what that converts to in America.. Cuz the number is the size for around the ribcage and normally the lower the number the smaller the ribcage. I'm a 36 to 38 and I'm not exactly tiny! I'm imaging someone who is one mother fucking behemoth with no tits here!
Back to top Go down
Forgefire_McCain
Adventurer
Adventurer
Forgefire_McCain

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:08 am

Its a measure in centimeters... those crazy crazy not-Americans and their overly precise measuring.

I think the conversion puts it at 32 inch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the best size of breasts?   What's the best size of breasts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Remaining :: Forum Activities :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: