The Remaining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Brave

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...

Go down 
+7
Tirin
Mysteria Kiito
Rock
InfamousI
Dragon-Head
PoohBear
Forgefire_McCain
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgefire_McCain
Adventurer
Adventurer
Forgefire_McCain

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Empty
PostSubject: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:15 am

Part of me knows that this is the absolute last topic that anyone should probably put. Every shred of logic and reason I possess is now struggling to make me stop typing this and go back to the other debate-in-the-making I have waiting in the wings. However I also feel that it is only right for me to get this out in the open and expose everyone to what is most likely a very large elephant in the room. I don't find large breasts attractive. There, I said it. call me crazy, hate me all you want, throw rocks and small twigs at me. I don't care. I simply cannot fathom the fascination so many other members of my gender have with these overly-large D or E or F cup breasts that creep across every hot rod magazine and into every single anime. Now before I continue I want to make sure that any ladies here, especially those who fit into this arctype, are not in any way being singled out. I do not wish to offend or harass anyone, nor do I wish to create some kind of sexual debate in terms of which is 'better' for the sake of intercourse or any such thing. I sincerely apologize to anyone I offend in advance and if asked by a mod Will gladly write a full apology.

That being said I would first like to start by offering my personal preferences as a basis for the rest of my statements. I will personally admit to having a rather unconventional, yet specific idea of beauty. I tend to be far more attracted to smaller, more slender girls as opposed to other body types. This is not to say I cannot accept that all women are beautiful in specific ways but I tend to simply find such girls more attractive physically. This of course I have figured is perhaps a mix of my being 'wired differently' thanks to my autism and my overall attraction to intellect, hence why I also find Glasses attractive. This is relevant in the fact that I can hypothesize at least that the reason so many men are attracted to larger breasts can be assumed to stem from a more primal attraction to some characteristic about the women themselves. Again this is not to say that other men are not also attracted to intellect nor is it saying that women who fit more into the more 'conventional' mold of beauty are in fact prone to being less intelligent. This hypothesis is, at is core, an assumption that because so many men at least appear to share many specific ideals when it comes to the female form that they, in turn, must also hold true that these ideals or preferences are representations of qualities they find preferable in a mate.

Now this could quickly open up into a debate about what specifically each of these aspects could represent psychologically... and in fact I would easily assume it may. However for the sake of staying on task and on topic let us focus on the anomaly of anatomy at hand. As any biologist will tell you most of the attraction between humans, like any other animal, is hormonal in nature and connected to breeding in one way or another. Again we could go into debate here about homosexuality and its role though to stay focused I will simply say that I personally feel it is also hormonal in nature, and an integral species survival tool, and then leave the rest for another thread. I will say however that we can assume the reason men are attracted to large breasts, based on the idea of hormonal attraction and desire for a mate is indeed a way to ensure that their offspring are well taken care of, a throw back to a time when a woman with large breasts would be a good indicator of how much milk she could produce and an overall signal of vitality. However considering how much the associative nature of our society as well as our concept of what is beautiful has changed over the years this theory could easily be dismissed as an oversimplification of a larger issue. Hell the entire argument could be thrown out as merely trying to justify something that has an entirely different logic behind it.

And so I will ask this simple, but controversial question. Considering the social norms of the day and the associative nature of our ancestors, why do you men out there think you are attracted to large breasts. Better yet ARE you at all, or do your personal ideals of female beauty vary from convention. Why do you judge outward appearance as you do and moreover what role do you think it plays in your attempts at finding a partner? As for the women I would like to ask first that they not kill me, but also what they feel makes men attracted to larger breasts, and perhaps how they feel breasts have been seen in our society of late considering how women have become both more liberated and more objectified in the 'western' culture. Also if I am missing any key points on the issue or failing in my interpretation of an analysis please feel free to correct me or bring it up.

And if you are going to kill me, please give me a ten second head start.
Back to top Go down
PoohBear
Joe the Plumber
Joe the Plumber
PoohBear

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:08 am

Firstly no one is going to kill you and you spent the majority of that post apologiseing for talking about breasts, at first i assumed it was sarcasm but no i have an urge to tell you to "grow a pair".

As for breasts well personally i call them boobs or boobies because its a fun word to say, i like them bigger than small but smaller than huge if that makes sense, no way to really explain it since i cant be arsed to try to learn womens sizes its like trying to do them really hard equations in physics all over again for me I AM FUCKING SAD

Becky has perfect size breasts in my opinion, boobies are the best pillows in the world, they are also very fun and entertaining.

Also Forge if you need to make topics about boobs your prob wanking too much or too little.
Back to top Go down
Forgefire_McCain
Adventurer
Adventurer
Forgefire_McCain

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:44 am

Actually it had to do with seeing something about Breast implants on the BBC america and wondering yet again why it is that both genders obsess so much about breast size, and specifically why 'bigger is always better' as the common outlook always seems to persist. Its more a matter of my lack of understanding.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:34 am

I don't like large breasts either. Especially if they are implants. B-C is perfect for me.

Larger size= Less sensitivity and more work for simaler results.

Also it's BS when chicks say they get bigger breasts for beingh fat, that's like saying I have a massive dick because I'm a tubster (which is'nt true for either).
Back to top Go down
InfamousI
InfamousI

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:32 am

Dragon-Head wrote:
I don't like large breasts either. Especially if they are implants. B-C is perfect for me.

Also it's BS when chicks say they get bigger breasts for beingh fat, that's like saying I have a massive dick because I'm a tubster (which is'nt true for either).
To be fair, breasts are just milk producing sacks of fat...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysanthropicasylum.net
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:02 am

InfamousI wrote:
Dragon-Head wrote:

To be fair, breasts are just milk producing sacks of fat...
Hmm, one of my health teachers said different. But I guess she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
InfamousI
InfamousI

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:10 am

And what did your health teacher say they were?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysanthropicasylum.net
Rock
Joe the Plumber
Joe the Plumber
Rock

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:02 am

You do get bigger breasts for being fat. But, they increase proportionally to body size, which means that you don't notice.
Back to top Go down
Mysteria Kiito
Hero
Hero
Mysteria Kiito

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:35 am

Yes they do get bigger when you get fat. I can attest to that. When you lose weight they get smaller. Which sucks because they almost ALWAYS are the first thing to go too. I have several bras in different sizes. If I notice my bra doesn't fit quite right anymore I weigh myself and notice I've gained weight. Pregnancy usually also makes them get bigger too. After having the baby doesn't make them go back to normal either, they are usually still a size bigger. I used to be a C but I'm a D now if not just a tad bigger. Depends on the bra brand.

LM should also know this for a fact because he's seen me yo yo diet twice now. He's seen my breasts go from a small C up to DDD down to a larger C and back up to a D. The DDD, mind you, was due to being pregnant. But it took a while for it to get down to a C.

I also knew someone who was really fat in high school. During the summer she lost a ton of weight and when she came back she was completely flat chested.
Back to top Go down
Tirin
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Tirin

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:53 am

There's such a thing as too big, but there's no such thing as too small. As long as they exist.
Back to top Go down
Mysteria Kiito
Hero
Hero
Mysteria Kiito

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:59 am

I cannot help that I have bigger breasts. That is in my genes. I would like them to be smaller but I can't afford surgery. Plus I think if I did have it I wouldn't be proportioned right. My boobs tend to kill my back when I walk or stand for too long. They are really heavy. So I don't understand when women want theirs to be bigger. I want mine smaller.
Back to top Go down
PoohBear
Joe the Plumber
Joe the Plumber
PoohBear

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Mysteria Kiito wrote:
I cannot help that I have bigger breasts. That is in my genes. I would like them to be smaller but I can't afford surgery. Plus I think if I did have it I wouldn't be proportioned right. My boobs tend to kill my back when I walk or stand for too long. They are really heavy. So I don't understand when women want theirs to be bigger. I want mine smaller.

http://www.plasticsurgery.org/Patients_and_Consumers/Procedures/Reconstructive_Procedures/Breast_Reduction.html
Back to top Go down
beckonek

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Kitto: try standing straight, I'm about the same size as you (American D, but ranges and fluctuates from c-dd) and I don't have any problems. If you slouch, then the weight of them are more exaggerated and put more strain on your back.
Size is caused by a few things, genetics, hormones, and weight. I gained alot of weight in college and my chest got bigger as a result, whereas my sister and my friend both lost alot of weight and they are much smaller now. More estrogen makes them bigger, but more testosterone makes them perkier and alters the shape. That, and the fact that they get filled with milk is what makes them grow during and after pregnancy.
A classmate was talking about this since she was taking some kind of anthropological psychology class, and she said that men tend to like curves in general, but breasts remind men of butts, and bigger butts means more muscle (usually) which leads to the assumption that they are better in bed. It is also an indication of hormone levels. Smaller, more perky breasts mean higher testosterone, which is also related to a higher sex drive. Large and perky usually imply high drive and more weight.
However, social influences are strong as well. The media sells the idea that bigger is better. This hasn't always been the case and is different for different cultures. Then it goes into how much influence the media has on an individual, and how their tastes develop from that. As a kid, I grew up watching Disney, so guys who look like Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid are attractive to me. However, as I've grown up, experience has taught me that just because they look like a prince, that doesn't make him act like one, so I broadened my range.

-becky/beckoneko/honeypot
Back to top Go down
.Korny.
Average Joe
.Korny.

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Mmm, I don't have to deal with the 'large breast' category quite yet, as I'm still developing and smallish... Like, I suppose it runs in my family not to have very large breasts, so I'm guessing for the rest of my life I'm going to be at a B-C. But I agree with Kitto and Beck, seeing as when you do gain weight, your breasts seem to enlarge...

I can't say why men are attracted to 'larger breasts' because really, not all are. Some just like them to be big, others don't. Personally I like a man who is going to treat me nicely, not because he's Mr. Handsome, or Mr. Jock. Yeah know? I really hope guys feel the same way, seeing as they don't judge on how big a woman's breast are, but how she acts inside. I donno, just a thought =P.
Back to top Go down
Tprime
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Tprime

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:28 pm

I actually seems to me that it's not only men, but women who are obsessed with breast size. You're not telling me that there are however ridiculous number of breast augmentation surgeries alone just to attract men?
I personally don't care. I don't actually care about most appearance-related things about women. It's more about personality for me. As long as they're not morbidly obese or sickly skinny, I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
http://Tprime.deviantart.com
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:44 pm

Yes, hooray for B-C titties!
Back to top Go down
Tirin
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Tirin

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:54 pm

82C.

It's perfection in the form of breasts.
Back to top Go down
scitzy
Adventurer
Adventurer
scitzy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:46 pm

C is fine.
Back to top Go down
Mysteria Kiito
Hero
Hero
Mysteria Kiito

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Tirin wrote:
82C.

It's perfection in the form of breasts.

Um... Tirin? That would be one really huge ribcage. The number is for around the ribcage. I'm a 36 to 38 and I'm 212 lbs just about.
Back to top Go down
Tirin
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Tirin

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:02 pm

European system, my good woman.
Back to top Go down
beckonek

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Women want large breasts to A) attract men. Women and men have very different ideas of what female beauty is. And to be honest, they are RADICALLY different. Girls typically either want to be stick skinny, or skinny and curvy (flat stomach, huge boobs, and big hips/butt- think anime character or Barbie). Whereas the guys I ask have very different, and varied tastes. Even in magazines, it has tips on how to dress to impress females vs how to impress males.
B) Since the majority of women think that men want girls with big boobs, they think they have to have that to be attractive, and then it ties into their self-image and self-esteem. They think that big boobs mean more confidence, and to some extent it does do that. In high school, I was a B, then grew to a C later in high school, and eventually a D a few years after I graduated, and each time, I got a big confidence boost. I imagine it is the same with men and the size of their penis. And yes, even guys that are big can think of themselves as small. I know someone who always thought they were small because they got stared at a lot. Turned out he was really big. Similarly, I had a friend who has DD and her chest was very pronounced, and she wanted them bigger.
Back to top Go down
Skittles
SexyFrench
SexyFrench
Skittles

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:10 pm

C and D. Anything larger is scary. Anything smaller makes me feel like a pedo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wicca.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...   Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys are going to hate me, but I don't like them big...
Page 1 of 1